This series of posts is designed to help your organization get the most out of its Google Grant. There will be a wide variety of topics covered around Google Grants and AdWords, each delivered in a small manageable post. My hope is that after reading the series you will have a better understanding of how AdWords works and how charities can get the most out of Google Grants.
If you are new to Google Grants, or undecided if one is right for your organization, read my post on Google Ad Grants for Charitable Organizations.
The subjects that will be covered in this learning series include:
- Effective Goal Setting for Your Google Grant
- How to Choose the Best Keywords for Your Google Grant
- The $2 Maximum Bid Limit When Using a Google Grant
- Successful Ad Writing for Your Google Grant
- Precise Campaign Management for Your Google Grant
- How to Make a Strong Call to Action for Your Google Grant
- Google Grants: Optimization Using Analytics
To start getting the most out of your Google Grant click here!