B2B Digital Marketing – Google Partners Connect
In today’s digital world, the B2B buying process continues to evolve, affecting buyers’ path to purchase and ultimately conversion. By watching the video above, you will learn how businesses can get ahead by adjusting their advertising strategies to target consumers where they are spending their time.
You will also get B2B best practices, tools, and strategies to leverage smarter digital advertising efforts, helping advertisers connect with customers in the right place and at the right time.
Don’t have time to watch the full video? Here are our top takeaways from the presentation.
The Customer is in the Driver’s Seat
- Decision-makers are 75% of the way through their purchase process before reaching out to a brand.
- 68% of self-directed research is digitally driven.
- Decision-makers do an average of 12 searches online before engaging with a brand.
Data as the Industry Game-Changer
- 60-70% probability of selling to an existing customer while only a 5-20% chance of selling to a new customer.
- Audience data allows for personalized targeting via remarketing & customer match marketing.
The Next Frontier is Machine Learning
- 15% of searches each day on Google have never been asked before.
- 20% of searches are now done via voice search.
- 70% of Google Assistant requests are asked in natural speech.
Stay in Touch
Keep up to date
Get the latest digital marketing trends, search engine best practices, and our insights delivered directly to your inbox.